Your tax deductible donation will further the work of massmouth,inc. - a 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to promoting the timeless art of storytelling through education and live performance.
We've taken minimal resources and maximum energy and changed the way Boston tells and listens to stories. In four short years we have:
▪run 100s of story slams on set themes and filled numerous venues to capacity.
▪raised and distributed $10K in prizes to our Greater Boston slammers
▪introduced 1000s of people to the art of storytelling.
▪convinced venues and audiences that famous or not, anyone telling a good story is fine entertainment and worth the price of admission.
▪taught over 3000 high school students the art of storytelling.
▪organized the only inter-mural high school story slam in the country, two years running.
▪raised and distributed $10K in awards to our high school students.
Check out this video about our work in high schools and look at some of our 600 videos showcasing stories told at our story slams. And please consider making a tax deductible donation to the work of massmouth,inc. - a 501(c)3 nonprofit STILL dedicated to promoting the timeless art of storytelling through digital media, education and live performance. In the past two years we've taught 3,000 high school students to tell their stories and awarded +$10,000 in prizes. Your cash donations are tax deductible. Using the form below you may donate via credit card or PayPal account. When you are finished with this form you will AUTOMATICALLY be redirected to our PayPal account.
Here is what your donation will do:
- $10,000 is what we'd like to award in StoriesLive® and the donor could name the scholarship
- $5,000 covers the cost of teaching StoriesLive® in one high school (in +10 schools per year )
- $2,500 covers 50% of the cost of teaching StoriesLive® in one high school (in +10 schools )
- $1,000 one StoriesLive® 1st place scholarship prize ( there are two, we'd like to give more)
- $500 funds one StoriesLive® scholarship prize ( there are a minimum of six of these prizes)
- $500 funds one week of a storyteller/educator StoriesLive®for a week ( 5 teachers per school )
- $338 funds one month rent + utilities at the Haymarket Building (12 of 'em)
- $250 funds all the storytellers at StoriesLive® assembly ( roughly 3-5 + a facilitator )
- $200 funds an interns stipend for one semester ( we have two per semester )
- $150 funds one StoriesLive® storyteller/educator in a high school for a day
- $115 funds one month of internet and phone at the office
- $100 funds most overhead costs of one regular season slam (this year we have nearly 40 )
- $75 funds most of the cost of documenting, editing and posting photos from one event
- $75 funds the cost of our massmouth.com member website 1 month ( + 700 videos here)
- $75 funds the cost of our member website hosting per month ( with 600 members)
- $50 funds the cost of hosting our massmouth.org website for 3 months
- $25 funds the cost of our Evoca recording site for 3 months
- $12.50 funds the cost of one month at our podcast hosting site
* Online donations must be above $25 to use this form. If you wish to send a smaller donation, please send your hard-earned cash in a check made out to massmouth,inc. and send via snail mail to: massmouth,inc. • 42 Seaverns Ave. #3 • Boston, MA • 02130. Write to us about your special donation and bequest at: email@example.com. And thank you so much!
Donate now consider giving someone the Gift of Story? See fun details below:
And support the work of massmouth,inc.
How about the experience of a Story Slam? Or a story on your voice mail? Or VIP tickets to the Big MassMouth story telling finals in April?
$50 - Give a friend or family members two tickets, reserved seats and unlimited soft drinks at any Story Slam during the remaining in 2013 season.
$75 –Give a friend or family members four tickets at the head table at Club Passim (this table is nearest the stage and right next to the host and special guest’s table) at the remaining Story Slams in the 2013 season.
$100 –Two VIP, reserved seats at the Big Mouth Off on April 17, 2013 at Coolidge Corner. Enjoy a glass of wine or other beverage before the show with some of our story slam hosts and regular slammers.