- Where else can you hear Massachusetts' hottest storytellers compete for a week in Tuscany? Narrative blood may flow...
- Storytelling is the oldest and most cutting edge art form humans engage in. We have told stories since language began and are always finding new ways to tell stories.
- This event is being held in the Boston Public Library, one of the finest public institutions in the world. Come out and show your support for free knowledge!
- And massmouth supports free speech! Storytellers will tell their tales on just about any topic. Secrets may be revealed.
- It's free. Did you see that? An evening of stellar entertainment is $0.00, nada, zip, nothing!
- An amazing panel of judges will decide who wins. See radio personalities in the flesh!
- Audiences make stories happen - we need you there to laugh, cry, gasp and groan.
- Plus there will be an audience choice winner - be part of the democratic arts process!
- It will be fun, probably more fun than almost anything else you do today.
- The after-party will be the place to be in Boston.
- Did I mention fun? and free? and how we need you to decide audience choice?!
See you there!
(c) 2010 Laura S. Packer